How to make a return
* Read our Return Policy and relating faqs online
* Complete the form below in full
* If you received the Return Label, repack your order, attach the Return Label and book a pick up with NZ Courier.
* For New Zealand returns, please use the provided label and have NZ Courier pick up the return package.
* Please do not hand your return package to NZ Post.
* If you purchase an item on Clearance or Sale where the Return Label was not provided, please contact NZ Courier to post it back and follow their instructions (We don't cover return shipping on Sale or Clearance items)
* We reserve the right to deny returns, if the goods do not meet our policy terms.
* If you are requesting to exchange an item or if your item is damaged or faulty please contact us as soon as possible to secure new item.
What is the VERGE return policy?
At VERGE we offer a return for any reason policy with these terms:
- Item must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order
- Be in new, unworn, saleable condition, determined by VERGE upon inspection
- Proof of purchase, must be made by way of receipt including order/invoice number
- We must be notified of your return by email firstname.lastname@example.org
If your return complies with the above then it will be considered eligible for exchange, refund or credit as per those policies.
What if my parcel arrived damaged?
Please contact us at email@example.com within 5 days to report a damaged parcel.
Please also refer to our FAQ's for more common queries.
- My item has developed a fault, what do I do?
- The item I ordered arrived faulty
- What if I have removed the tag?
- How and where do I return an item?
Address for Return
VERGE Online Return
Unit 28, 930 Great South Road,