Christmas Break Shipping/Returns - what you need to know:
Our office will be closed from Wednesday 22/12 until Tuesday 28/12 and from Friday 31/12 until Thursday 6/1/22. Last shipping day is Wednesday 22/12.
No orders will be shipped during that period, although our online store is open and receiving orders as usual.
Cut-off date to receive orders before Christmas:
Although we will continue to ship orders up to Wednesday 22 December, we are unable to guarantee you will receive them before Christmas.
The cut-off date is Thursday 16th December for non-rural deliveries in NZ and Monday 13th December for NZ RD addresses and international orders.
Please e-mail your return request information using the form below but do not post returns after Wednesday 15th December as we may not receive them before we close on 22 December. Although we will ship orders after Christmas, we will be working on limited capacity and may not receive your return until we are all back on 10th January.
We ask you please to hold your returns until the 10th of January to avoid packages going missing.
How to make a return
* Read our Return Policy and relating faqs online
* Complete the form below in full
* Contact us at email@example.com
We reserve the right to deny returns, if the goods do not meet our policy terms.
If you are requesting to exchange an item or if your item is damaged or faulty please contact us as soon as possible to secure new item.
What is the VERGE return policy?
At VERGE we offer a return for any reason policy with these terms:
- Item must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order
- Be in new, unworn, saleable condition, determined by VERGE upon inspection
- Proof of purchase, must be made by way of receipt including order/invoice number
- We must be notified of your return by email firstname.lastname@example.org
If your return complies with the above then it will be considered eligible for exchange, refund or credit as per those policies.
What if my parcel arrived damaged?
Please contact us at email@example.com within 5 days to report a damaged parcel.
Please also refer to our FAQ's for more common queries.
- My item has developed a fault, what do I do?
- The item I ordered arrived faulty
- What if I have removed the tag?
- How and where do I return an item?
Address for Return
VERGE Online Return
5 Tiri Place