Placing an Order
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Gift Voucher
We ship to New Zealand, Canada and USA.
Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee cancellations or amendments to an order after it has been placed, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
* Change of delivery address
* Change of colour or style
* Adding or removing items from your order
* Applying discount/gift cards
* Full order cancellations
VERGE sells through our website Verge.co.nz and also to independent retailers. If we are out of stock this doesn’t mean our retailers are out of stock. Contact us email@example.com to enquire about a product.
Shipping & Return Information
Unfortunately, our shipping provider does not deliver to PO BOXs. You must provide a physical address.
If we can't locate the shipping address you provided, we will send you an e-mail requesting address confirmation and reserve the item you purchased for up to 3 days. In case we don't hear back from you, we will refund and close your order.
You should receive a shipping confirmation email once your order is packed and
ready for the courier to collect. This email will have your ticket number in it.
This number only becomes active after the courier scans the package, so allow up to 24hrs for it to become active in their system. This number is also what you will need when dealing with the
courier company about your package.
The shipping information and order history will be under
your account’s information page.
If you are charged any custom duties or sales taxes for your
order, these taxes and duties are non-refundable through VERGE.
We suggest you contact your local customs bureau directly to ensure how these duties or taxes
may affect you.
If you are not happy with your item you are welcome to return it to us for a full refund. Please package the garment you receive and send it to us within 30 days of receiving it, provided the item has not been worn and has tags intact, we will issue a full refund promptly.
- Please complete the returns from provided using the reason codes stated on the form.
- Advise us at firstname.lastname@example.org of your return, if your item is damaged or you would like to exchange an item please advise within 5 days.
- Proof of purchase must be made by way of receipt, order/invoice number or customer account transaction.
- Please do not remove the swing tags or labelling from the item until you are sure you want to keep it. After removing these it is no longer eligible to be returned.
- Shipping costs are excluded from refund.
- We reserve the right to deny any return, if the goods do not meet our policy terms.
- We cannot accept returns for garments purchased at sale prices.
- We will exchange your item for another size or colour. If we don’t have the size or colour available, we will refund your money in full, or exchange it for another piece from our collection of your selection.
1. Fill in the returns form included in your order so we know exactly what we can help with.
2. Re-package your garment and include the returns form
3. Write your name and postal address on the back of the package
4. Please return to:
VERGE Returns - 5 Tiri Place
Mt Wellington, Auckland - 1060
5. Email email@example.com to advise of the return and arrange pickup of your item.
6. Please allow up to 10 days for us to process your return and the funds to appear in your account. Keep an eye out on your inbox – we’ll send you an update of how it is coming along
If you received a new item that you believe is faulty and still has the tags attached. Please advise us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receiving the item and complete the returns form. If we accept the claim we will replace for another item, if we cannot replace it we will refund the cost of the item.
If you have an item, you have worn or the tags have been removed and, in your opinion, has become faulty, we ask that you:
Consider what is general wear and tear and what is a fault. Our garments are made to the highest quality standard however are not immune to wear and tear. Faults in products generally relate to manufacturing errors or fabrication issues.
If you believe your item falls outside the scope of fair wear and tear, and you have purchased it directly from our online shop, please return to us to be assessed by our technical representative.
If your parcel has visible damage, please contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
Yes. You can redeem more than one gift card during checkout.
No, you can't use a gift card to buy another gift card.
Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping and taxes.
Yes, gift cards are a form of payment.
Yes. If you used a gift card to pay for the purchase, then you can apply the refund to the gift card.
If we only refund part of an order that was purchased using a gift card and other methods of payment, then we will change the refund amount that is applied to each payment method.
Unfortunately, you can't check your own gift card balance, but you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check it for you.